The KG Series pneumatic cylinder is specifically designed for automated valve operation.
This design is widely used throughout the valve / knife gate industry, and can also
be utilized in an assortment of applications that requires light duty pneumatic
Honed and chrome plated (on the I.D.) steel tube is standard on 1-1/2” –
6” and 8” – 14” bores.
KG Series Specifications Include:
- Bore sizes from 1-1/2" to 24"
- Piston rod diameters from 5/8" to 3-1/2"
- Nominal pressure rating: 150 PSIG
- Standard temperature: 10°F to 165°F
- NPTF ports
KG Series Features Include:
For more information, please contact a
Numatics Distributor near you.
- The tube surface has extreme hardness (60 RC.), excellent
wear and corrosion resistance, and low coefficient of friction.
- End caps are accurately machined from precision square
- Cylinder is painted with standard black paint.
Black epoxy paint is an option.
- A recess on the piston-mating surface (at both ends)
enables the air to work on a larger piston area for effortless breakaway (even at