The ACCU Actuators are an economical pneumatic linear actuator
series that contains an internal Linear Resistive Transducer (LRT). They are ideal
for applications where traditional magnetic position sensing is not acceptable.
Additionally, the ACCU Actuators are conducive where variations in cylinder stroke
and speed are required or where an application calls for continuous position monitoring.
- 303 stainless steel piston rods standard
- 304 stainless steel cylinder tube
- Aluminum head and caps
- Maximal pressure rating is 250 PSIG
- Five bore sizes - 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2",
For more information, please contact a
Numatics Distributor near you.
- Ideal for applications where traditional magnetic position
sensing is not acceptable.
- Continous position monitoring
- Scalable output of 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC
- Scalable input of 120 VAC or 12-24 VDC .