The E Series is a cost-efficient cylinder that is ideal for a variety of OEM applications, providing long-lasting and reliable service.
Numatics E Series Cylinders Features:
- The file hard (60RC) high strength aluminum alloy tube provides a smooth corrosion free sealing surface and excellent abrasion resistance.
- Head and cap are machined from (6061-T6) solid aluminum bar and anodized for corrosion resistance. A recess at the piston mating surface allows the air to work on a larger effective piston area for faster breakaway.
- The cast iron rod bushing provides maximum load bearing support. This graphite filled material offers the best bearing surface with hard chrome plated piston rod.
- Rod seal and wiper are made from a highly durable material for long-lasting service.
- High strength steel piston rod has a ground, polished and hard chrome plated surface providing maximum life of bushing and seals.
- The bushing retainer allows cartridge removal without disassembly.
- Tie rods are 100,00 psi minimum yield steel for maximum holding power. Tie rod threads are rolled for strength and engagement.
- The piston seals are a BUNA N compound that provides smoother breakaway.
- The extra wide wear band is provided to support maximum loading.
- The solid aluminum alloy piston is strong and lightweight.
- The tube seals are compression type and reusable.
- The floating cushion seal design gives the fastest stroke reversal possible by providing instantaneous full flow to piston. Each cushion has a flush, retained adjustment needle.
For more information, please contact a Numatics Distributor near you.