Proportional & Precision Regulator Instrumentation
Numatics Electro-pneumatic Transducers convert an analog input (voltage or current ) to a proportional pneumatic output . The 83 & 84 series utilize a magnet coil technology while the 85 series has a piezo electric actuator providing a precise and stable output utilizing solid-state feedback circuitry.
Numatics Precision Regulator products are used in Instrumentation and Industrial applications where the user requires very accurate control of pressure. These regulators are designed to constant bleed or consume a small amount of supply air thus providing a high degree of repeatability operating essentially independent of supply pressure variation. The 80 Series is also extremely sensitive compensating quickly for very small changes in output pressure, available in standard and high relief versions.
Numatics FRL 80 Series Features Include:
- Electro-pneumatic Transducer I / P , E / P - R83 Series
- Economy Electro-pneumatic Transducer I / P , E / P - R84 Series
- Miniature Electro-pneumatic Transducer I / P , E / P - R85 Series
- Precision Regulators – R80 Series Standard – R82 Series High Relief
- High Flow Precision Regulators – R880 Series Standard – R880 Series Back Pressure
- Ratio Relay Volume Booster (Pilot Operated Precision Regulator) – R87 Series
- Instrument Air Regulator – R89 Series
Numatics FRL 80 Series Options & Features
For more information, please contact a Numatics Distributor near you.
- Transducer Inputs 0 – 5, 0 – 10 VDC & 4 – 20 Ma
- Transducer Outputs 3 – 15, 3 – 27, 2 – 60, 2 – 100 & 3 – 120 PSIG
- Precision Regulator – Flow 14 SCFM – Exhaust R80 3 SCFM – R82 11 SCFM
- High Flow Precision Regulator – Flow up to 80 SCFM – Exhaust R880 4 SCFM
- Volume Booster Negative Bias
- Options Include: DIN Rail Mount & DIN Connectors, Gauges, Brackets,
- Tamperproof Regulators ( Options series dependent)