|The L1 Series air valves offer speed and high flow capacity in a compact design. They are available either with solenoid pilot or air pilot actuation. The L1's slim design (.875" body width) is ideal for inline mounting, while it may also be mounted on one piece extruded manifolds from 2 to 12 stations. A 12 station L1 manifold is only 14.11 inches wide.
- Cv: 1.0
- Port Sizes: 1/8, 1/4 NPTF & G
- 5 ported, 2 and 3 position, 4-way, spool & sleeve
- Flow Capacity: 46 SCFM @ 80 PSIG / 985 NI/m @ 6 bar
- Main Valve Operating Pressure Range: 28" Hg. Vacuum to 150 PSIG / Vacuum to 10 bar
- Pilot Pressure Range (Internal & External): 14.5 to 150 PSIG / 1 to 10 bar
- Temperature Range (Ambient):
Solenoid Pilot Actuated: -10°F to +115°F / -23°C to +46°C
Air Pilot Actuated: -10°F to +150°F / -23°C to +66°C
For more information, please contact a Numatics Distributor near you!
- Solenoid pilot or air pilot actuated
- DIN plug-in solenoid and plug connector with indicator light
- Unlubricated or lubricated service
- In-line or manifold mounted